Tuesday Dec 13, 2022
SNL Internship & Creative Career Insights with Casting Director Kristen Paladino
In this episode of I Have A Podcast®, we sit down with Kristen Paladino, a Casting Industry veteran who is widely sought after for her expertise in discovering and developing exceptional and diverse talent.
Kristen Paladino has worked in the entertainment industry for many years, casting talent for major commercials, campaigns, live theatre, television series, films, video games, animated projects, and so many other types of media. I’ve always been impressed by her ability to discover talent and give them the break they need for their breakthrough!
From her start as an intern at SNL to running her own business, Paladino Casting, we talk about the fails and wins she’s experienced as a professional creator, what it takes to be a successful creative, and the power in creating your own opportunities.
CONVERSATION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Casting Industry vs. Industry of Casting
- Landing an Internship at SNL
- The Dos and Donts of Networking at Afterparties
- Finding a Unique Skill that Translates
- How to Build Your Platform to Stand Out
- The Power of Leaving an Imprint
- The Art of Collaborating in Casting
Connect with KRISTEN PALADINO: instagram.com/paladinocasting
Connect with VINNIE POTESTIVO: linkedin.com/in/vinniepotestivo
I HAVE A PODCAST: ihaveapodcast.com
- Launch a podcast: vpe.tv/podbean
- Amplify a podcast: vpe.tv/quuu
- Get paid for your podcasts: vpe.tv/podmatch
LEAVE US A REVIEW: vpe.tv/ratethispodcast
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.