Welcome to "I Have A Podcast," where today we explore the art of collaboration and success.
On today's episode, we are joined by Ja Rule, a talented musician, and artist known for his collaborations with some of the biggest names in the industry.
In this episode, Ja Rule shares the reason he started collaborating and the importance of music as a feeling. He also discusses the process of writing hooks and finding the right talent to collaborate with.
Tune in now to "I Have A Podcast" to learn more from Ja Rule and Natasha Graziano about the ultimate lesson in collaborating and the value of working together to achieve more.
CONVERSATION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- The Reason Ja Rule Started Collaborating
- Music Is a Feeling
- Writing Hooks and Finding Talent to Collaborate with
- How Can We Be More Mindful Collaborators
- Natasha Graziano Joins the Conversation
- "TEAM" =Together Everyone Achieves More
- The Ultimate Lesson in Collaborating
Connect with JA RULE: instagram.com/jarule
Connect with VINNIE POTESTIVO: linkedin.com/in/vinniepotestivo
I HAVE A PODCAST: ihaveapodcast.com
- Launch a podcast: vpe.tv/podbean
- Amplify a podcast: vpe.tv/quuu
- Get paid for your podcasts: vpe.tv/podmatch
LEAVE US A REVIEW: vpe.tv/ratethispodcast
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.